Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Email to Baby

Some things to catch you up on:

On August 2oth, we saw you for the first time.

Put first sonogram picture of you (bean\rasberry sized oblong thing in a dark pool) in a comic book sleeve with board to keep it safe. (You are as valuable to me as my comics, probably more. Remember that.)

This is the very first picture of you, EVER.

Found out that eventually your amniotic sack (your temporary home) will become filled with pee. It's your pee, so I don't know what to tell you about that.

The last few weeks you've made us laugh a lot A LOT. Once I made your mother laugh so hard she farted (but don't tell her I told you).

She also sneezes out loud now, something she’s never done before…she says it’s because her rib is still a bit sore from the accident.

I think it’s you. You make your Mommy happy and you inspire her to live out loud.

No real morning sickness, just some mild queasy spells. Thanks for that. You're a very agreeable child already.

You make your Mother want meat. Everytime she sees hamburgers on TV or smells them, she needs them NOW.

You also communicate clearly with your Mother; you tell her right away when you're hungry, completely skipping "I could eat" and proceeding directly to "I'm starving!"

Today we heard your heartbeat. So strong and powerful. Your father is very proud of you.

Talk to you soon, Baby.

Love,

Daddy

No comments: